Do you like data? We love #data!
We are looking to expand our team with a passionate Project Manager for Data Projects, who is open to embracing a new challenge and who is eager to learn many facets of our customers’ businesses.
btProvider is a Data Analytics company with extensive experience in the area of data acquisition, data storage and processing, data visualisation and statistical analysis. btProvider partnered with the best-in-class data vendors is representing them on the Romanian territory and is implementing their technologies in Europe, and the Middle East.
Tableau Software is best in class in data visualisation, Gold Standard in Gartner - btProvider is Tableau Premier Partner
Microfocus Vertica – petabytes-scale Big Data solution - btProvider is Vertica Gold Partner
Talend – Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools - btProvider is Reselling Partner
In terms of services, btProvider covers all areas of a data project, from implementation, consultancy, advisory, training, and outsourcing services to technical setup at all data levels of a data project.
Domain experience: Telecom, Banking, Oil & Gas, Utilities, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Ports, Retail, Insurance, Holdings, Government, Quick Services Restaurants, Gaming, Betting, IT, Health and Leisure.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the project's Scope within time, budget and quality.
- Planning & execution (dependencies management, monitoring, control)
- Estimation, budgeting & control
- Risks, Issues and Change Requests management
- Ensure that colleagues are informed about their tasks and overall project progress
- Track and communicate status, identify potential delays and act upon them
- Ensure completion of tasks as planned
- Communications and stakeholders management
- Overall project drive and steering
- Problem-solving mindset; facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring information distribution to the right recipients
- Project shaping, project audit, project optimization
- Create a framework for projects data collection and enable data analytics for further process improvement
- Analytical mind
- Extended previous experience in a Project Management role – minimum 2 years
- Good knowledge of PM standards and practices – PMP/Agile certification is a plus
- Experience in Agile types of projects
- Experience managing projects that combine Agile with Waterfall delivery
- Strong leadership, drive, problem resolution, conflict solving, team player
- Shaping and setting up project teams
- Organizational simplification & optimization
Why you will love working with us:
- You will work with the best-in-class Big Data solutions in the world
- You will work with best-in-class, gold-standard data visualisation tools
- You will have the opportunity to work in a cross-industry domain
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Knowledge sharing culture
- Competitive salary
- On-demand work from home
- Fixed and flexible extra benefits
- Performance bonuses